Why Work With Me
I embarked on a career in real estate because I’m passionate about building and maintaining relationships. Nothing makes me happier than seeing clients over the moon after they’ve found the perfect property. That could be a starter home for a young family, a compact condo for empty nesters or anything in between.
I’m committed to giving my full passion and respect to everyone I work with and providing a fresh and authentic experience.
I worked in the financial sector for 7 plus years and developed exceptional customer service and managerial skills.
I’m also trilingual: fluent in English, Punjabi and Hindi. These abilities help me offer a truly outstanding client journey.
I am dedicated to providing a transparent, accountable environment and want my clients to feel that they can trust me to help them find exactly what they want. I work through every step of the process with each client to ensure that they are not only content but ecstatic with the end results.
At the end of the day, I’m a true people pleaser. I will take as much time as you need to make sure you’re comfortable, feel secure and understand the process.
I’m available around-the-clock to answer questions, no matter how silly they might seem! I want you to feel confident that you’re making the best choice, and I won’t settle for sub-par results. The real estate market can be intimidating and confusing even for the most seasoned buyers and sellers. I value your time and money and strive to offer a unique, custom-tailored experience.
Prior to Real Estate
- Worked in the banking industry for 7 plus years in different roles such as customer service rep and financial advisor with TDcanada trust.
- Managed stores such as Aldo and Guess clothing, Best buy customer service rep.
- Extra curricular- Danced competitive for 7 plus years with one of the best teams in North America ( Bhangra, Indian punjabi cultural dance.)
- Played soccer and cricket.
- Love to go for hikes, walks, enjoy nature, travel.
Always working and educating myself to be better each day.
People First. Always!